Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 9-A picture of your friends


Here is my bestie/sister, we met online through a mutual acquaintance and we became the best of friends so quickly. I totally love her to death, while we have yet to meet in person, I know that we will some day soon..:D Especially since I live in TN and she lives in NY....I can draw her down here for Nashville...;P Any way she is the type of friend who will do what ever she can for you such as send you 2 pounds of your favorite coffee just because the nearest store around you closed down or add you to her family plan when your cell phone company was being nasty. These and so many other reasons are why I love her to death and would do what ever I could for her. Just wish we lived closer.

1 comments:

Kimi said...

I love you more! You're the best!

 

All content © The Sassy DigiScrapper :-: Template © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template :-: Customized by © Sarah Bryan.