Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 10-Something you're afraid of


I have two major fears, one of those being heights. Just the thought of anything high sends my heart racing. Hubby and I would love to travel around the world when the boys got older, but I don't ever think it will happen. I just don't think I can ever bring myself to get on an airplane. Not sure where this phobia has come from, when I was 11 I took a plane from Florida to NY, so I haven't always been afraid of planes and heights. I also know a fear can be over come, wonder if I will ever get there. I guess if I ever want to see what the world has to offer, I may just have too.

My second fear is mice, those creepy little rodents freak the living day lights out of me. If there is one in the house, I make my hubby stay up and catch it, as I can not sleep knowing there is one running around. Thankfully with 2 kitties I don't see many of them.

0 comments:

 

All content © The Sassy DigiScrapper :-: Template © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template :-: Customized by © Sarah Bryan.