Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 8-A place you've traveled to


I have never traveled any where exotic, although I would really love to travel to Ireland, England , Italy & Scotland. The problem with that is I need to get on a plane and I am deathly afraid of heights, and the thought of flying sends me into a panic attack.

I have traveled to other states though and I think my favorite was when my DH and I traveled to a little B&B in Vermont for our honeymoon. We went during Mardi Gras weekend and had a blast. It was nice to get away just the two of us. We had some lunch at an amazing little restaurant and enjoyed watching the Mardi Gras parade. We toured Vermont a little bit, loved all the covered bridges with snow on them. On out way home we stopped at a cool Science Museum, that had a cool exhibit where you could solve a crime just like you would on any of the criminal shows.

So until I get the guts to travel to those exotic places, this will be my fondest memory of traveling.

1 comments:

Tanya on February 4, 2011 at 4:33 PM said...

Oh i just love New Orleans too! It is by far one of my most favorite places ever.

You have actually made Spaghetti Tacos?! I really need to try making them. lol.

 

All content © The Sassy DigiScrapper :-: Template © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template :-: Customized by © Sarah Bryan.