Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 11-Favorite TV shows


Sorry I am a day behind, so playing a little catch up..:D
I have a few favorite shows....
True Blood is my number one favorite show! Give me a dishy vampire any day. Plus it is a show I can sit down and watch with the hubby.
My other favorite show is Vampire Diaries....yes I have a thing for vamps...:D I actually just started watching this show and quickly became addicted.
A few others shows are...
Glee
HawthoRNe
Saving Grace-so sad when they took her off tv..:(
Bones- although I don't catch every episode
Private Practice
Rookie Blue- hoping ABC brings it back for another season..:)
Will & Grace-love me some reruns of this, brings back fond memories!

0 comments:

 

All content © The Sassy DigiScrapper :-: Template © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template :-: Customized by © Sarah Bryan.