Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Joy Of Love Photo Challenge


This month I am finding all kinds of fun challenges to participate in. One of my fellow scrapper friends, posted this challenge on her Facebook, and I thought I would give it a try. I love to take photos, but I am no where close to be good. So I am hoping I will learn some stuff through this challenge. My worry though is that I only have a little point and shoot, don't think there is much you can do with it.

Any way I hope you come join me in the fun of not only taking cool pics but also in sharpening your photography skills.

You can click the banner below to visit The Joy of Love Challenge @ Willette Photography & More.

0 comments:

 

All content © The Sassy DigiScrapper :-: Template © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template :-: Customized by © Sarah Bryan.