Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts


So, I am bad with this whole introducing myself thing I never know what to say which is probably why I don't blog..:D

Hi, I'm Tammy also known as tammybean in the digi world. I live in the south with my hubby and 3 boys.

Picture of me, which you will not see many of as I hate photos!

15 Facts about me....
1. I was born and raised a northern girl from NY and now I live in West TN.
2. Hubby and I met became great friends, tried to take the relationship further but I was young and freaked out so I ran. We didn't talk for a year or so. Then we met up again and became best of friends, 4 years later we started dating and got married.
3. I have three beautiful but very wild boys who I love dearly with all my heart.
4. I am a HUGE reader, I have over 300 books in my house!
5. I have been digiscrapping for over three years, and I am every bit as addicted today as I was three years ago.
6. I will be going back to school in the fall/winter for Resp. Therapy.
7. I am glued to the TV every Sunday night when True Blood comes on. I am such a huge Eric fan, I am not ashamed to admit there might be some drooling going on.
8. I am addicted to Dunkin Donuts Decafe Coffee. Unfortunately the south does not share the same view as me. On the same note I can't pass up a cute coffee mug, I have so many of them.
9. This year I will be a mom to a teenager.
10. I have 2 cats and 2 pups.
11. If I could only listen to one artist I would chose Eminem.
12. I absolutely love the color orange.
13. I am very loyal, but if you cross me it is not a pretty sight.
14. I am a Scorpio, true to my sign.
15. I love to cook fun foods for my family! What I like even better is that my hubby also helps cook.

4 comments:

Haynay on January 28, 2011 at 2:02 PM said...

Thanks for joining us on our 30 Days journey! I look forward to learning more about you!

di basnett on January 28, 2011 at 3:45 PM said...

Hi Tammy, I know your stuffs from SO and Captivated. I'm a bit shy like you, and don't like my photo...so it's nice to see your face! Great to read more about you.

Jenn (jk703) on January 28, 2011 at 10:31 PM said...

Yeah! i loved reading about you... if you ever need some DDD, let me know... I'm in NJ! :) I am shy until I get to know you... or unless I am on the computer... The computer allows me not to be shy? Does that make sense? lol!

SassyDigiScrapper on January 29, 2011 at 7:46 AM said...

Hi, Di! Loved your fun facts..:D I too am an idol fan, but have been disappointed this year sine Simon left. I thought he totally made the show.

 

All content © The Sassy DigiScrapper :-: Template © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template :-: Customized by © Sarah Bryan.